» Dev. Blog
» About
» Contact Us
Showcase
» Age of Conquest
» Demise of Nations
» Retro Commander

Multiplayer Forums

Board index » Games » Demise of Nations (DON)

Post subject: custom match
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2019, 23:08 
Serf
Serf

Is it possible to add to the game disable specific bots and rearrange the start of the nation? My friends and I often play role-playing games in the game. but already existing scenarios limit us.example:we recently started making a tribal war match. This is a 3 on 3 team game.2 clans fight each other.in every clan there is a leader.The game is played by Germany, Gauls, Celts,Slavs, Balts, Sarmatians, Ligurians, Ilbrians .Germany, Celts, Galls is the team "Rebels". Slavs, Balts, Sarmatians is the team "Allies". And the Ligurians and Iberians are neutral countries, they do not fight, but only bargain.Their land is a neutral territory, they can not be touched.On their territory there is an arena, on which clan members can duel on bets. And train your units under an agreement with the clown for gold.I also said that there is a leader in every clan.The title of leader can be taken by clan members if the leader wins in a duel Everyone in the clan is a leader's vassals, and after the leader is replaced, the loser and his vassal become vassals.The leader gives his vassals orders in the war of the clans.A clan war begins every 7 turns and lasts for 5 turns; during the war, the borders change. The problem is that you can't The number of bots, and players do not want to play for neutral nations because it’s boring. give the ability to disable specific Bots.Or make it so that it would be interesting to play for neutral countries. For example, make a difficult but interesting economy.Thanks if you read this.

Post subject: Re: custom match
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2019, 02:28 
Serf
Serf

About the starting of game:
You can mod your own map by using the modder. Requires 2,000 golds, I think, in order to make, play and download the modded maps.

About army training:
If the troops are only trained with gold, then the resources is useless. You can play Age of Conquest instead.

About leaders:
In the map modder, you can set up relationship. Just, requires payment.

Viva La Noblemaster

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2019, 23:58 
Serf
Serf

You are probably not as smart as I thought.I know about the possibility of modding, But there is no possibility to use it.Therefore, Therefore, I asked Developer to make a button in the settings of the match before the fight. Now do you understand?

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2019, 22:04 
Serf
Serf

Bro have you bought the modding yet? Have you even tried that? Just use different scenarios to make differents games. Also players can create team themselves I think, if it is same as AoC.

Viva La Noblemaster