» Dev. Blog
» About
» Contact Us
Showcase
» Age of Conquest
» Demise of Nations
» Retro Commander

Multiplayer Forums

Board index » Games » Demise of Nations (DON)

Post subject: Balance of the economy
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2019, 06:09 
Serf
Serf

Greetings lords and ladies. I appeal to the developers.o Gods of the game, I call upon you to answer my call. I want to talk to you about economics in our game. I think that the game is too cheap units.all sorts of spam from the players and the war of attrition occur. And the bigger the country, the bigger its economy. But in reality it does not work that way.Make it so that the more the country was, the harder it was to control.Add custom fights. give the opportunity to remove all mines and sawmills from the map.at least for custom fights to play with friends. Or make a more complex economy.create a complex but interesting economy.

Post subject: Re: Balance of the economy
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2019, 02:42 
Serf
Serf

Of course more city you get, more economic you get! Are you trying to tell that u finally get a larger land just for displaying? After spending a lot of resources for conquering others, you won't get any reward?

Large land is not easy to control too. There is happinese system. Also, your soldiers takes time to walk if your frontier is being sieged, i.e. cannot produce soldiers.

Of course, you can afford more soldiers when you get more lands and population. However, we got administration and military upkeep to balance the power. Therefore spamming soldier is not a rly good idea, just, maybe you don't get enough soldiers or skills to play, so you think that other people are spamming units.

Also, you can pillage the constuctions.

I don't think anything is wrong with the economic, really.

Viva La Noblemaster

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2019, 23:38 
Serf
Serf

you're wrong. Economy is not just a city. This is an internal infrastructure. and this infrastructure suffers from the war due to the fact that the population is fighting and the labor force is reduced, after the attack, many workers in the population die from the districts of the two troops. at the expense of happiness in general is absurd, if, at the age of conquest, 10% of the population died there while burning their own territory, and if you do not keep your king or army there depending on the population, there was an uprising and an army for which relatively small forces needed to be spent. and the demise of nations, happiness does not play such a role, you will simply receive less gold or you will not receive at all at 0%, which, even if you wish, is difficult to do, only 1 squad loves order in the city

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2019, 23:40 
Serf
Serf

ты ошибаешься. экономика это не просто города. это внутренняя инфраструктура. и эта инфроструктура страдает иза войны по причине того что населения идёт воевать и рабочая сила уменьшается, после нападения многое рабочее населения погибает иза стычек двух войск. на счёт счастья вообще абсурд, если уж в age of conquest при сжигание собственных територии там погибало 10% населения и если ты не держишь там своего короля или войско взависимости от населения там поднималось восстание и поднималось войско на которое нужно потратить относительно не малые силы войска. а demise of nations счастье не играет такой роли, просто ты будешь получать меньше золота или вообще не будешь получать при 0% что даже при желании трудно сделать, с порядком в городе справляется всего 1 отряд любых Войнов, даже обычные крестьяне справиться с этим, при сжигание собственных городов население не уменьшается просто портиться счастье и количество золото которое можно получить если сжечь город, и больше того как вы думаете что будет если какой-то город востанит? думаете там поднимутся партизаны и будут удерживать ваш город в плену?))) НЕТ, город просто станет не чьим, да вы правильно прочитали, НЕ КАКОГО СОПРОТИВЛЕНИЯ злые крестьяне вам не дадут, просто он станет нейтральным и его можно будет захватить даже разведчиком, и это даже пойдет городу на пользу потому что в городе сброситься тайминг фестиваля и его можно будет провести заново. какой мы делаем вывод из этого всего? экономику сделать плохую нельзя, да можно сделать её слабее и вы уйдете в минус иза содержания армии но плохую экономику сделать нельзя, во-вторых мы можем безнаказанно сжигать наши поселения и это не как на нас не отразится и уж не говоря о противнике.

как вам мешает счастье останется для меня загадкой, потому что оно не может нанести серьезного ущерба и легко за золото исправляется.

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2019, 23:47 
Serf
Serf

sorry use Google translato Straight from the site. My translator Does not contain as much text. The text is written in Russian

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2019, 00:39 
Serf
Serf

I have enough skills.But the war is essentially oppositional. And the one who has more soldiers And more resources and that will push Enemy army. although of course in the game it is possible to make a transport ship for a certain amount of resources, but again, if the enemy also exposes ships, it is usually a little decisive who is attacking first and who will figure out how to proceed. but all this has a minus. In the game, the one who has more lands goes first, that is, there is a domination over the weak. but in age of conquest, on the contrary, Small countries go first and then big.

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2019, 03:05 
Serf
Serf

Really bro. This game is, of course, with some strategy needed, however, a game with different units having advantaged over another. Population can't work here. Even further, spamming is quite a good idea in game.

If you really want balanced economic, again, as I said, play Age of Conquest. That is a noblemaster games too, with rebels, happiness, administration fee, military upkeep, and population. The con is there is only one kind of unit in game, meaning that is a real strategy game, making population possible.

Viva La Noblemaster

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2019, 01:48 
Serf
Serf

Well, I must tell you. that I am one of the players Aoc. but the reason I write in the forum is DoN not in Aoc. just in the game there are bad mechanics. and despite my views as a conservative, I believe that they can be made better.

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2019, 01:22 
Serf
Serf

I should say, AoC and DoN is much different. You can't put AoC system on DoN, dude. You can't treat them as the same. As I see, for example, adding military upkeep to this kind of unit strategy game is unique and nice. You can't move AoC here, really.

Viva La Noblemaster